Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. I_vote_lcapKatrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. I_voting_barKatrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. I_vote_lcapKatrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. I_voting_barKatrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathrace
deathrace

Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. Empty
PostSubject: Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest..   Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 am

Two of the most attractive stars of Bollywood are set to pair up for the first time. Katrina Kaif, after being romanced on screen by the likes of Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and even Govinda, is now set to whip up some smouldering chemistry with Hrithik Roshan in director Zoya Akhtar’s second film.

The movie will have three leading men - Hrithik, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol. But out of them, only one star will have a romantic track. That’s Hrithik. And Katrina will be his love interest.

Reportedly, Katrina has yet to give her final nod to Zoya Akhtar. If she indeed comes aboard, it would mark a casting coup since she’s never been cast opposite Hrithik before.

The movie, set in Spain, is expected to roll by April.

Katrina’s next release, meanwhile, will be Prakash Jha’s Raajneeti in which she’s the only popular actress among a host of male stars.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest..   Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:03 pm

deathrace wrote:
Two of the most attractive stars of Bollywood are set to pair up for the first time. Katrina Kaif, after being romanced on screen by the likes of Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and even Govinda, is now set to whip up some smouldering chemistry with Hrithik Roshan in director Zoya Akhtar’s second film.

The movie will have three leading men - Hrithik, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol. But out of them, only one star will have a romantic track. That’s Hrithik. And Katrina will be his love interest.

Reportedly, Katrina has yet to give her final nod to Zoya Akhtar. If she indeed comes aboard, it would mark a casting coup since she’s never been cast opposite Hrithik before.

The movie, set in Spain, is expected to roll by April.

Katrina’s next release, meanwhile, will be Prakash Jha’s Raajneeti in which she’s the only popular actress among a host of male stars.

thnx 4 the info
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest..   Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Welcome Dear........ Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest..   Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Katrina Kaif as Hrithik's love interest..
Page 1 of 1