Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. I_vote_lcapSonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. I_voting_barSonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. I_vote_lcapSonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. I_voting_barSonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deathrace
deathrace

Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. Empty
PostSubject: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 am

This pretty actress may have yet to give us a Box Office hit but her kitty for 2010 already looks full to burst!

Sonam Kapoor has been approached to play the leading lady opposite Akshay Kumar in director Anees Bazmees next. Tentatively titled Thank You, the original actress in talks for the role was not very surprisingly, the usual choice - Katrina Kaif. However, Kat had to back out due to date clashes with her upcoming Dostana 2 and thus missed this once the chance to star opposite her lucky co-star.

Apparently our Khiladi Kumar had expressed his desire to work with Sonam ever since her Saawariya debut. The actor had even passed on this wish to Papa Anil Kapoor!

News doing the rounds is that the romantic comedy will have the actress playing a completely different character and, if she gives her consent, wewill see Sonam in a double role no less!

After wrapping up the production of Aisha, the actress is currently busy with her shoot of I Hate Luv Stories in New Zealand. Whether the pretty starlet gives her nod for the script is yet to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:01 pm

deathrace wrote:
This pretty actress may have yet to give us a Box Office hit but her kitty for 2010 already looks full to burst!

Sonam Kapoor has been approached to play the leading lady opposite Akshay Kumar in director Anees Bazmees next. Tentatively titled Thank You, the original actress in talks for the role was not very surprisingly, the usual choice - Katrina Kaif. However, Kat had to back out due to date clashes with her upcoming Dostana 2 and thus missed this once the chance to star opposite her lucky co-star.

Apparently our Khiladi Kumar had expressed his desire to work with Sonam ever since her Saawariya debut. The actor had even passed on this wish to Papa Anil Kapoor!

News doing the rounds is that the romantic comedy will have the actress playing a completely different character and, if she gives her consent, wewill see Sonam in a double role no less!

After wrapping up the production of Aisha, the actress is currently busy with her shoot of I Hate Luv Stories in New Zealand. Whether the pretty starlet gives her nod for the script is yet to be seen.

thnx 4 the info
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Welcome Exorcist.......
Back to top Go down
innhotel2010
innhotel2010

PostSubject: Re: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Woowww Akki and Sonam both are my favourites................

Thank you mod for the info.
Back to top Go down
mangalasseri
mangalasseri

PostSubject: Re: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:39 am

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Welcome Mangalasseri
Back to top Go down
roshanpeter
roshanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:33 am

Good post..dathrace...
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Thanks Roshanpeter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.   Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonam opposite Khiladi Kumar.
Page 1 of 1