Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Who is the most popular actor..############ I_vote_lcapWho is the most popular actor..############ I_voting_barWho is the most popular actor..############ I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Who is the most popular actor..############ I_vote_lcapWho is the most popular actor..############ I_voting_barWho is the most popular actor..############ I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Who is the most popular actor..############ Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Who is the most popular actor..############ Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Who is the most popular actor..############

Go down 
+5
dracula
mohan
mithravishnu
real hero
merlin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin
merlin

Who is the most popular actor..############ Empty
PostSubject: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vote here...
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:05 am

enthuvady ithu.kamalhasan,sharukh khan ellam lalinum mammootty kkum thazhe...ee mandathathinu mod aya njan koottu nilkilla
Back to top Go down
mithravishnu
mithravishnu

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:31 am

മമ്മൂട്ടി ലാലിനു താഴെ വന്നതുകൊണ്ടാ‍യിരിക്കും......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:37 am

illa athu kondalla..kamal.sharukh ellam thazhe vannathu kondu...
Back to top Go down
mohan
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
mohan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Shahrukh Mohanlal inum thaazhe yoo..?
Shrukh India kku purathum aruyapedukayum fans um ulla nadan aanu..eatho local site aanu ithu...

Mohanlal ine keralthinu purathu kashtiyaanu fans....angane ulla aal..Shhrukh inum mele ye...
Back to top Go down
dracula
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
dracula

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:00 pm

ithu lal fansinte udayippalle...
Back to top Go down
mohan
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
mohan

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptySun May 09, 2010 7:14 am

kastham thanne
Back to top Go down
ombhatia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:40 am

dracula wrote:
ithu lal fansinte udayippalle...

Angane vichaarichumurikkummoo keri irunnodaa mammunniiee.......
Back to top Go down
ombhatia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:42 am

mohan wrote:
kastham thanne

Athe Mammu valare thaazheyalle....ini murikkummoo kerikoodaa..Mammuunniieee.
Back to top Go down
vettukuzhi
vettukuzhi

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:42 am

Mammootty Lal inekkalum kooduthal vote janagal thirenjedutha Poll eathenkilum undodei..
Back to top Go down
ombhatia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:45 am

mithravishnu wrote:
മമ്മൂട്ടി ലാലിനു താഴെ വന്നതുകൊണ്ടാ‍യിരിക്കും......... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Athu thanaa kaaranam..Ippol Mammunnikal murikkinmeelaa ellam koodi.Merlin shavathel thanne kuthi.
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:54 am

ohhh mammootty thazhwe vannathu kondo..onnalojichu nokku.kamalinekkalum popular ano lal?
Back to top Go down
ombhatia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:15 am

vettukuzhi wrote:
Mammootty Lal inekkalum kooduthal vote janagal thirenjedutha Poll eathenkilum undodei..

Mammoottiyude manja timesil polum illa.
Back to top Go down
ombhatia

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:16 am

real hero wrote:
ohhh mammootty thazhwe vannathu kondo..onnalojichu nokku.kamalinekkalum popular ano lal?

ee aalochana Mamu padangal ethirangiyaalum kaanaathe ponthichondu nadakkumbol kaanaarillalloo...
Back to top Go down
yeldo987
Forum God
Forum God
yeldo987

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:37 pm

ellaa padangalum kaaanunna oombaatia undallo santhosham..
Back to top Go down
MANNADIYAR
MANNADIYAR

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:55 pm

real hero wrote:

pinnallee...................

athondalle angeru swayam vilikkunnath,oooooooooooooooooooooooniversal star ennu....

pottakkinattile thavala....
Back to top Go down
yeldo987
Forum God
Forum God
yeldo987

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:58 pm

ingane vilichathinu inni thavalakalu maana nashtathinu case kodukkumo enthooo
Back to top Go down
dracula
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
dracula

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm

case file cheythu enna kelkunnathu
Back to top Go down
yeldo987
Forum God
Forum God
yeldo987

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:34 pm

case filelil aaki ennaavum....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the most popular actor..############   Who is the most popular actor..############ Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is the most popular actor..############
Page 1 of 1