Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Avatar getting ready to be king of box office I_vote_lcapAvatar getting ready to be king of box office I_voting_barAvatar getting ready to be king of box office I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Avatar getting ready to be king of box office I_vote_lcapAvatar getting ready to be king of box office I_voting_barAvatar getting ready to be king of box office I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Avatar getting ready to be king of box office Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Avatar getting ready to be king of box office Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Avatar getting ready to be king of box office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
devan
devan

Avatar getting ready to be king of box office Empty
PostSubject: Avatar getting ready to be king of box office   Avatar getting ready to be king of box office EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am

ames Cameron's magnums opus Avatar is all set to become the highest-grossing film of all time, making $1.14bn since its release less than three weeks ago. Cameron's very own Titanic starring Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio is the current highest grosser with $1.84bn at the box office. Film traders predict that the Pandora fever will top the box office in the next few weeks.

Earlier, Avatar became the fastest movie ever to achieve $1bn in ticket sales around the world. The sci-fi 3D epic, about a disabled marine who infiltrates a race of giant blue aliens, mixes live action with digitally-created performances.

Directed by James Cameron and produced by 20th Century Fox, Avatar is an epic action adventure. The film was first conceived by Cameron 14 years ago, when the means to realize his vision did not yet exist. Cameron again combines elements of massive spectacle and intimate character to tell a relatable and emotional tale.

Meanwhile in December, Cameron said to an leading daily that the movie could be the first part of a trilogy. Meanwhile, it has also been reported that Cameron has set his sights on another project.

According to a film magazine, the director has bought the rights to Charles Pellegrino's soon-to-be published 'The Last Train From Hiroshima: The Survivors Look Back'. The book chronicles two days during and after the atomic bomb drops at the end of the Second World War, using eyewitness accounts from Japanese civilians and American pilots who survived the experience.
Back to top Go down
Exorcist
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Avatar getting ready to be king of box office   Avatar getting ready to be king of box office EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 3:44 pm

avathar kalakkiyedaa..... james cameroon veendum swantham kazhivu theliyichu..... enikku ettavum ishtapettathu ithile nights scenes anu..... flouracent colors... it was great to see... njan 2 thavana kandu but 3dyil kanan pattiyilla ennullathanu ente vishamam..... no 3d in thrissur
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Avatar getting ready to be king of box office   Avatar getting ready to be king of box office EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Great movie...............as RGV said...
Back to top Go down
roshanpeter
roshanpeter

PostSubject: Re: Avatar getting ready to be king of box office   Avatar getting ready to be king of box office EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 am

[b][i]padam ithuvare kaanan pattiyilla ennullathaanu ente vishamam..3d il kanaananu thaalparyam...
Back to top Go down
Exorcist
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Avatar getting ready to be king of box office   Avatar getting ready to be king of box office EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

roshanpeter wrote:
[i]padam ithuvare kaanan pattiyilla ennullathaanu ente vishamam..3d il kanaananu thaalparyam...

[b]don wait 4 watching in 3d....
even in 2d its a fantastic experience..... i've watched 2 times....
Back to top Go down
Exorcist
Exorcist

PostSubject: Re: Avatar getting ready to be king of box office   Avatar getting ready to be king of box office EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Exorcist wrote:
roshanpeter wrote:
[i]padam ithuvare kaanan pattiyilla ennullathaanu ente vishamam..3d il kanaananu thaalparyam...

[b]don wait 4 watching in 3d....
even in 2d its a fantastic experience..... i've watched 2 times....
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar getting ready to be king of box office   Avatar getting ready to be king of box office Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar getting ready to be king of box office
Page 1 of 1