Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 I_vote_lcapMalayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 I_voting_barMalayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 I_vote_lcapMalayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 I_voting_barMalayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED

Go down 
+28
balram
noonu77
willy
M.R.P
naayakan
Alexander
raja
sanjeev
safalpu
yeldo987
dracula
bellari raja
suku
ombhatia
roshanpeter
maadambi
merlin
devan
thambi
deathrace
mangalasseri
narendrannair
thankan
mohan
MANNADIYAR
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
real hero
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
naayakan
naayakan

Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:33 am

Sreenath inte maranathile duruhatha neekkanam
Back to top Go down
mohan.thomas
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
mohan.thomas

Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:15 pm

renjini aake thadich koora aayi........!
Back to top Go down
yeldo987
Forum God
Forum God
yeldo987

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 2:40 pm

ippo aale kandaal thirichariyunnillaaa
Back to top Go down
yeldo987
Forum God
Forum God
yeldo987

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:29 pm

pokkiri raja - 20 - 38,48,118
mummy&me - 6 - 4,19,311
IGHI -
64 - 64,42,606
kadha thudarunnu - 20 - 11,80,515
pappi appacha - 43 -

pokkiri raja - 13 crore gross

kadha thudarunnu - 3 crore
24 lakhs gross
mummy&me 1 crore 50 lakhs gross (velliNakshathram)
Back to top Go down
Alexander
Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 am

Pokkirirraja malayala cinema kanda eattavum valya hit ilekku neengunnnu
Back to top Go down
yeldo987
Forum God
Forum God
yeldo987

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:34 am

pokkiri raaja irangiyappol poliyum ennu paranjirunna laaalapan fans ellaam ippol thalayil munditta nadakkunne
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm

pokiri already collected 11 crores
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:58 pm

Mohanlal to emulate Kamal Haasan!

Remember 'Pushpaka Vimanam', a silent movie directed by Singeetham
Srinivasa Rao? The film had Kamal Haasan in one of his best ever roles.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Without uttering a single piece of
dialogue, he took us through a poignant love story, interspersed with
several moments of pure fun and comedy, effortlessly. Vaidyanathan's non
intrusive music heightened the mood of the black comedy. Nobody thought
that they were watching a silent movie until they were out of the
cinema halls.

After 22 years, another such experiment is on the anvil. Reputed ad
filmmaker Johan Mathai will be making a silent film with Mohanlal in the
lead. Ravi K Chandran will be the cinematographer. Louis Banks will
score the background music. The other details about the film and the
cast are being finalised.

If the project comes through, that would surely be another feather in
the cap of Mohanlal. The actor, with a God given talent to get under the
skin of his characters effortlessly, could surely emulate the feat of
Kamal. The million dollar question is: Will he get a script worthy of
his talents? Let us wait and see!
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Jayasuriya in & as ‘Payyans’

Jayasurya, who has been delivering one hit after the other
silently, is slowly emerging out of the shadows.

He will be playing the title role in
‘Payyans’, directed by Leo Thaddeus of 'Pachamara Thanalil' fame.

Actor-producer Lal will be playing an important role in the movie. The
cast of the film will feature Jagathy Sreekumar, Saikumar, Suraj
Venjaramoodu, Guinness Pakru and others. Alphonse will score the tunes.
The film is all set to go on floors in a few weeks at Kochi.

Jayasurya will be seen doing a performance-heavy role in 'Nallavan'. He
will be essaying the three phases in the life of a man and would be seen
in four get ups.
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Shaji Kailas turns writer, pens 'Commissioner 3'

Shaji Kailas, undoubtedly, is one of the biggest hitmakers
Mollywood has ever seen.

To emulate his success in big budgets
movies would make any wannabe director quake in his shoes, even though
it would be very easy to pick faults in his films.

The Thiruvananthapuram-born director is all set to turn a script writer
with a third sequel to his 'Commissioner'. The second part of the film,
‘Bharath Chandran I P S’, was penned and directed by Ranji Panikkar.

Shaji, who has directed about 40 movies (most of them were superhits),
has been plagued by the lack of good scripts, of late. And, he has had
some poor outings at the B.O. also. It was this that prompted him to
take up the task himself. 'Commissioner 3' will star Suresh Gopi in the
lead.
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm

dÄßÜï¿ßMßAÞX 24 ÙçÕÝíØí

ÈÕÞ·ÄÈÞÏ
¦ÆßÄc ØÞ¢ Ø¢ÕßÇÞÈ¢ 溇áK ¦fX dÄßÜïV 24 ÙçÕÝíØí æÕUßÏÞÝí‚ ÄßÏxùßæÜJá¢.
æµÞÜïÞÈᢠæµÞÜÏßW ÈßKᢠøfæM¿ÞÈᢠøIá çÉV È¿JáK dÖÎB{ÞÃí ºßdÄJßæa
§ÄßÕãJ¢. ÎçÈÞ¼í æµ ¼ÏX, µáWÆàÉí ®️KßÕøÞÃí ºßdÄJßW dÉÇÞÈçÕ×B{ßW ®️JáKÄí.
çµÞÎZ, ×Nß ÄßܵX, çÆÕX ®️KßÕV Îxá çÕ×B{ßW ®️JáKá
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:15 am

Back to top Go down
mohan.thomas
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
mohan.thomas

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 am

nice......renji panicker - ikka teamnte oru padam irangunille
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm

oru padam announce cheythirunnu.....enthayi enneriyilla
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Back to top Go down
vettukuzhi
vettukuzhi

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:51 pm

Renji Panicker um ikka um ore party kkar aanello

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED   Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malayalam Box Office & Filim News (Chitrabhoomi &Vellinakshatram collection UPDATED
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40