mohan
merlin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:47 pm

After many years two mariners return to homeland with the hope of a new beginning,little did they know about a disaster that would change their destiny.

PLOT

A corrupt mayor builds a new dam for political gains and personal glory endangering millions of innocent lives; A mariner desperate to save his sister from evil; Two not-so-young lovers challenging destiny in a bid to unite; A woman on a mission to win her family back; A little boy battling a deadly disease; A devoted wife wants to be with her husband even in death; And the astrologer who has foreseen their ominous fate - Nine lives entwined by the impending disaster. Take the journey of a lifetime - Nine characters, Nine moods and a crumbling dam of emotions... DAM999 - experience it in 3D!

ABOUT THE MOVIE

'DAM999 is a tribute to the 1975 Banqiao Dam disaster in china that claimed 250,000 innocent lives'

This is the directing Debut of Sohan Roy , the mastermind behind Marine Biz TV - The World's first Global Maritime Television channel. The screenplay of DAM999 is vetted by Hollywood veterans, Rob Tobin and Eric Sherman. For the first time, a movie showcases the beauty of the maritime world through the eyes of a mariner. The movie is a revelation of various Indian age old myths and scientific facts which were and still considered superstitious. DAM999 is the effort of numerous national award winners and will be released very soon.
Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:51 pm

DAM999 - CREW

Director
Sohan Roy : Sohan Roy is primarily a mariner and the master brain behind Marine BizTV, the first global Maritime TV channel. He is a marine engineer, a naval architect, a director, a lyricist, an actor and an artist. Know more about this multitalented personality from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Project Consultant
Eric Sherman : Eric Sherman is a Direction and Production Consultant to Universal Studios, Paramount Pictures and The Mount Company. He has worked with most of the leading writers, producers and directors in Hollywood. Eric is the director and producer of numerous feature films, documentaries, television programs and corporate videos. His work has won more than one hundred awards, including the prestigious Peabody Award for Broadcasting.

Script Doctor
Rob Tobin : Rob Tobin is a screenwriter, a writing coach, lecturer and author of some commendable books on screenwriting. He has won the esteemed Telluride Indiefest award for his script 'Chasing Steven Spielberg' in 2004.

Director of Photography
Ajayan Vincent : With Dam999, Ajayan Vincent is the only cinematographer from South India who has captured a 3D Hollywood movie. This visual genius has run the camera for nearly 100 films. His brilliant and bold use of the camera secured him a number of awards as well as critical acclamations.

Editor
Suresh Pai : One among the top lead editors in bollyowood who won National Awards two times, is carrying out the edit of DAM999.

Production Designer
Thotta Tharani : He has won National Film Award for art direction three times. Thotta Tharani has worked in three foreign productions also. The splendour and opulence of his sets are a visual indulgence in itself. Thotta Tharani is a Padma Shri award winning set designer and art director.

Music Director
Ousephachan : He compose the tunes for DAM999. He is the winner of the 2007 National Film Award for music direction. This music maestro is also an expert violinist. Ousephachan has associated with A R Rahman for most of his films in the late 80s.

Sound Designer
Shajith Koyeri : Shajith is one of the country’s top sound designers. He was part of the trio that won the National Award and the Filmfare Award for sound design in 2006 for Omkara.He has worked on more than 60 films as sound editor and designer.

Casting Director
Uzma Xina Kang : She was the Chief Assistant Director and Casting Director of the Aishwarya Rai-starrer ‘Provoked’.

Make-Up Artist
Pattanam Rasheed : Pattanam Rasheed is a National Award winning make-up artist. He won the honour in 2007 for gracefully ageing Mohanlal in 'Paradesi'. Rasheed has won several Kerala State Awards also for his art with make-up. He has worked on Ismail Merchant’s ‘Cotton Mary’ which saw him working with Hollywood professionals.

Costume Designer
S B Satheesh : Satheesh is known for recreating the style of the bygone era through his costumes. He is the 2007 National Award winner for costume design for the period film ‘Daya’. He is a seven-time winner of the Kerala State Film Award.

Graphics Supervisor
V. Srinivas Murali Mohan :An Indian visual effects designer and the founder of Indian Artists Computer Graphics Pvt Ltd. He has been working for over fifteen years as a visual effects supervisor and his latest flicks were Rajnikanth starring ‘Enthiran’ (2010), ‘Sivaji the boss’ and many more box office hits.

Action Director
Anal Arasu : Anal Arasu , who has mesmerized the audience by synchronizing many breath taking Stunt sequence is getting a break in Hollywood through DAM999. With more than 180 movies in his kitty he became one of the most paid action director in India.

Playback Singer (Male)
Hariharan : Hariharan, one of the pioneers of Indian music who has bagged multiple national awards in the year 1998 and 2009 is also a part of the growing list of highly decorated artists associating with DAM999. His talents has stunned the world with his work in some of the block buster hits like Roja, Bombay, Taal and many more

Playback Singer (Male)
P. Jayachandran : This legendary singer has recorded more than 10,000 songs in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi. He is affectionately called as Bhava Gaayakan or the expressive singer. Jayachandran has won the National Award for male playback singer in 1985. He has also received the Kerala State Award four times and Tamil Nadu State Award twice. For his contributions to Tamil music, the Tamil Nadu State conferred him the title of Kalaimamani.

Playback Singer (Female)
K S Chithra : Chitra, the nightingale of South India, is a six-time National Award winner for female playback singer and a recipient of the prestigious Padma Shri title by the Government of India in 2005. She is the only playback singer to be recognized by the Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka state governments. Chithra has lent her voice to more than 25,000 songs till date in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Oriya, Hindi, Assamese and Bengali languages.

Playback Singer (Female)
Shreya Ghoshal : The musical mystic Shreya Ghoshal is all set to tune in with the pied piper of Indian music Ouseppachan for DAM999. Shreya Ghoshal, the four time national award winner will make her debut in Hollywood with DAM999. The male version will be sung by Hariharan. Shreya Ghoshal an established singer who has exceeded the expectations of India with her works in various regional languages.

Choreographer
Prasanna : The talented choreographer has smash hits like Dashavatharam, Chup Chup Ke, Bhaagam Bhaag and Garam Masala in his kitty. Prasanna has choreographed around 300 films and has done 70 stage shows across few countries. He has won the critic awards in Malayalam films in 2003 and 2004.

Visual Effects
Prasad EFX Chennai : The national award winner for best special effects in Krish (2007) has joined the DAM999 crew to stun the audience again with the magic of visual effects. It is India's largest post production house which delivers cutting edge technology state of art equipment facilities. The firm is led by a group of over 600 experienced professionals who have created visual effects for some major projects in the industry. Prasad EFX promises to once again create an exemplary impact on the minds of the audience by reincarnating a magical world of visual effects through DAM999.
Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:52 pm

DAM999 - CAST

Ashish Vidyarthi : The national award winning actor Ashish Vidyarthi plays Durai, the antagonist in the movie. Bheebatsa is the rasa he represent and it symbolizes disgust. Though he started his acting career with a Kannada film, he soon became the 'most punched' villain in Bollywood. He is a gifted actor who has completed over 150 movies.

Linda Arsenio : The audacious and heroic mood of Veera rasa (Courage) is portrayed by Linda's character Sandra, a clued-in TV journalist. This young actress and model from Texas debuted with an English film 'The Process of Creative Deception' before stepping into the Indian film industry. She has acted in films world wide.

Rajit Kapur : Rajit Kapur, the versatile Indian actor, is the winner of the National Film Award for Best Actor for his portrayal of Mahatma Gandhi in the movie 'The Making of the Mahatma'. Rajit Kapur is a theatre actor as well as a director. In Dam999, the acting maestro dons the role of Shankaran who portrays Shantha rasa, the rasa of tranquility.

Joshua Fredric Smith : He plays Captain Fredrick Brown, a tongue-in-cheek Anglo-Indian mariner, an epitome of Hasya, the rasa of laughter. Joshua, who was born in Northern California, made it to Hollywood following his grandfather's desire to make him a 'star'. Through his passion and determination, he is slowly and steadily on his way to fulfilling that dream. Joshua's recent films are 'Finding a Place' and 'The Road to Freedom' which got an entry in Cannes.

Vinay Rai : Vinay Rai takes the part of Vinay in the movie, a mariner and Freddy's trusted friend. Vinay is aggressive, fierce and ferocious and stands for Roudra rasa, the rasa of fury. The actor was merited for his performance in the Kollywood which is India's second largest film industry in terms of revenue and world wide distribution.

Jaala Pickering : Jaala is Maria in Dam999, Freddy's invalid sister who is confined to her home. A picture of Bhayanaka rasa, Maria characterizes terror. Jaala Pickering is a well known English actress, model, television host and a professional dancer. She has played lead roles in 'A Brief History of Women' and 'The Humdrummer'. This hazel-eyed beauty has had many highly popular TV series and commercials to her credit.

Vimala Raman : An actress, a model and a trained Bharatnatyam dancer, the charming Vimala Raman plays Meera, an archetype of the rasa of compassion, Karuna. This former Miss India Australia 2004 has proved her mettle as an actress in four South Indian languages.

Megha Burman : Megha Burman the young Bengali beauty portrays Shringara Rasa that stands for romance in the movie. She plays the character of Raziya, a Pakistani in DAM999.The young actress has been a part of various Television commercials, Promos and print Campaigns.

Jineet Rath : The youngest star in DAM999, who will mesmerize the audience with his acting skills. Even at this age he has managed to capture the attention of world, with appearences in more than 150 advertisements and a couple of movies. In DAM999 he resembles Adbutha Rasa.

GUEST APPEARANCES

Thampy Antony : a.k.a Antony P Thekkek is the only Indian to get the best actor award at the Honolulu international festival 2005 for his performance in the Hollywood movie 'Beyond the soul'. He has marked his presence in the film industry with some ever memorable block busters. Apart from these honors, he is a recognized poet too.

Gary Richardson : The actor featured in award-winning and critically-acclaimed Marathi flick Harishchandrachi Factory and the Cannes and Academy Award winning movie 'Missing'. In DAM999 he plays the part of Mariya's father, Mayor John Brown.

Alok Misra : Another mariner, who became a part of DAM999 is from a highly reputed Shipmanagement Company in Singapore.

Harry Key : The Australian actor from popular movies such as The other end of the line, Dostana, Pazhassi Raja and many more, shares quite some screen space on DAM999.

Michael Eshwar : In DAM999, Pilot turned actor Eshwaris doing the role of Second Engineer. He is an emerging star in the Indian film industry and is steping his foots to Hollywood through DAM999.

Ramy Jeo Kassab : A young budding actor adorns the role of second engineer in Capt. freddy's crew.
Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
merlin
merlin

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:10 pm

Back to top Go down
mohan
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
mohan

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:36 pm

'ഡാം 999' തമിഴ്നാട്ടില്‍ നിരോധിച്ചു

സോഹന്‍ റോയ് സംവിധാനം ചെയ്ത 'ഡാം 999' എന്ന ഹോളിവുഡ് ചിത്രത്തിന്റെ പ്രദര്‍ശനം തമിഴ്നാട്ടില്‍ നിരോധിച്ചു. സംസ്ഥാന സര്‍ക്കാരാണ് സിനിമ നിരോധിച്ചത്. മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ അണക്കെട്ടിനേക്കുറിച്ച് അനാവശ്യഭീതി ഉണ്ടാക്കുമെന്നതിനാലാണ് 'ഡാം 999' നിരോധിച്ചതെന്ന് സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ വ്യക്തമാക്കി.

സിനിമയുടെ നിരോധനത്തിനായി കഴിഞ്ഞ ദിവസം ഡിഎംകെ എം പിമാര്‍ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രിയെക്കണ്ട് കത്ത് നല്‍കിയിരുന്നു. കേരളത്തിലും തമിഴ്നാട്ടിലും ഇത് ക്രമസമാധാനപ്രശ്നങ്ങള്‍ ഉണ്ടാക്കുമെന്നും എം പിമാര്‍ പ്രധാനമന്ത്രിയെ ധരിപ്പിച്ചു.

ഡി എം കെയ്ക്ക് പുറമെ പി എം കെ, എം ഡി എം കെ എന്നീ പാര്‍ട്ടികളും ഡാം 999നെതിരെ കഴിഞ്ഞ ദിവസങ്ങളില്‍ രംഗത്ത് വന്നിരുന്നു. ചിത്രത്തിന്റെ പ്രദര്‍ശനം ഇന്ത്യയില്‍ നിരോധിക്കണമെന്നാണ് ഇവര്‍ ആവശ്യപ്പെടുന്നത്. ഈ സിനിമയുടെ നിര്‍മ്മാണത്തില്‍ കേരള സര്‍ക്കാറിന് പങ്കുണ്ടോ എന്നും സംശയിക്കുന്നതായി ഡി എം കെ പാര്‍ലമെന്ററി പാര്‍ട്ടി നേതാവും മുന്‍ കേന്ദ്രമന്ത്രിയുമായ ടി ആര്‍ ബാലു പറഞ്ഞിരുന്നു.

അതേസമയം നിരോധിക്കുന്നതിന് മുമ്പ് തമിഴ്നാട് അധികൃതര്‍ തന്റെ സിനിമ കാണണമായിരുന്നെന്ന് സംവിധായകന്‍ സോഹന്‍ റോയി പ്രതികരിച്ചു.
Back to top Go down
MANNADIYAR
MANNADIYAR

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:17 pm

merlin wrote:

middle-il ulla penkutty ethaa?
Back to top Go down
nair
nair

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:09 pm

padam athra nalla abhprayam allello...3d okke aake 3 min maathrame ullu ennu kelkkunnello...
Back to top Go down
MANNADIYAR
MANNADIYAR

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Very Happy

thilakante OAAAASCAR
Back to top Go down
machan
machan

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:23 pm

athe.... Ee padam nallathaayirunnenkil.... ee oru situation il athu van vijayam aayene..
Back to top Go down
velayudhan
velayudhan

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:12 am

ithu veruhte oru padam aanu...pala theatre kalil um aalukal 3 d de paisa okke thirichu chodikkunnundu...
Back to top Go down
menon
menon

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 pm

താരങ്ങള്‍ക്ക് വിലക്കിനെ പേടി: സോഹന്‍ റോയ്

കോഴിക്കോട്: വിലക്ക് ഭയന്നാണ് മലയാളചലച്ചിത്രതാരങ്ങള്‍ മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ പ്രശ്‌നത്തില്‍ ഇടപെടാത്തതെന്ന് വിവാദചിത്രം ഡാം 999ന്റെ സംവിധായകന്‍ സോഹന്‍ റോയ്. തന്റെ ചിത്രം നിരോധിച്ച തമിഴ്‌നാട് സര്‍ക്കാറിന്റെ നടപടി മൗലികാവകാശലംഘനമാണെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം പറഞ്ഞു.

മുപ്പത് ലക്ഷത്തോളം ജനങ്ങളുടെ നിലനില്‍പ്പിന്റെ വിഷയമായ മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ പ്രശ്‌നത്തില്‍ ഐക്യദാര്‍ഢ്യം പ്രകടിപ്പിക്കാന്‍ സിനിമാ മേഖലയില്‍ നിന്നുള്ളവര്‍ ആരും തന്നെ എത്തുന്നില്ല. എന്റെ സിനിമയില്‍ അഭിനയിച്ചതിന്റെ പേരില്‍ വിമലാ രാമനടക്കമുള്ള രണ്ട് താരങ്ങള്‍ പരസ്യമായി മാപ്പുപറഞ്ഞതിന് പിന്നിലും നിരോധനഭയം തന്നെയാണ്.

മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ വിഷയത്തില്‍ തമിഴ്‌നാടിനോട് യാചിക്കേണ്ട സാഹചര്യം കേരളത്തിനില്ല. ജീവിക്കാനുള്ള ജനങ്ങളുടെ അവകാശമാണ് കേരളം ഉയര്‍ത്തിക്കാട്ടുന്നത്. കരാര്‍ പ്രകാരം ജലം തമിഴ്‌നാടിന് നല്‍കണമെന്നുള്ളത് കേരളത്തിന്റെ കടമയാണെന്നതുപോലെ കേരളജനതയുടെ ജീവന് സംരക്ഷണം ഉറപ്പാക്കുകയെന്നത് തമിഴ്‌നാടിന്റെ കടമയുമാണ്- റോയ് അഭിപ്രായപ്പെട്ടു. കോഴിക്കോട് പ്രസ്‌ക്ലബ് സംഘടിപ്പിച്ച മുഖാമുഖം പരിപാടിയില്‍ സംസാരിക്കുകയായിരുന്നു അദ്ദേഹം.

'ഡാം 999'ന്റെ പ്രദര്‍ശനം നിരോധിക്കണമെന്നാവശ്യപ്പെട്ട് തമിഴ്‌നാട് സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ സുപ്രീം കോടതിയില്‍ സമര്‍പ്പിച്ച ഹര്‍ജിയില്‍ ബുധനാഴ്ച വാദം കേള്‍ക്കുകയാണ്. വിധി അനുകൂലമായാല്‍ പോലും തമിഴ്‌നാട്ടില്‍ ചിത്രം പ്രദര്‍ശിപ്പിക്കാനാകുമെന്ന പ്രതീക്ഷയില്ലെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം പറഞ്ഞു.

ചിത്രത്തില്‍ ഒരിക്കല്‍ പോലും മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ എന്ന പദം ഉപയോഗിച്ചിട്ടില്ലെന്നും ' ഡാം 999 ' ഒരു പ്രണയകഥയാണെന്നും റോയ് വീണ്ടും വ്യക്തമാക്കി.
Back to top Go down
velayudhan
velayudhan

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:51 pm

'ഡാം999': സംവിധായകന്റെ വിശദീകരണം കേള്‍ക്കാന്‍ തമിഴ്‌നാടിന് നിര്‍ദേശം

09 Dec 2011

ന്യൂഡല്‍ഹി: 'ഡാം 999' എന്ന ചിത്രം നിരോധിച്ചതുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട് സംവിധായകന്‍ സോഹന്‍ റോയിയുടെ വിശദീകരണം തിങ്കളാഴ്ച കേള്‍ക്കാന്‍ തമിഴ്‌നാട് സര്‍ക്കാറിന് സുപ്രീംകോടതി നിര്‍ദേശം നല്‍കി. ഡിസംബര്‍ 16-ന് സംവിധായകന്റെ വിശദീകരണത്തിന്മേല്‍ തീരുമാനമെടുക്കണമെന്നും ജസ്റ്റിസുമാരായ എ.കെ. പട്‌നായിക്ക്, ജെ.എസ്. കേഹര്‍ എന്നിവരടങ്ങിയ ബെഞ്ച് ഉത്തരവിട്ടു. തീരുമാനം എതിരാണെങ്കില്‍ കോടതിയെ വീണ്ടും സമീപിക്കാമെന്ന് ബെഞ്ച് വ്യക്തമാക്കി. സിനിമ നിരോധിച്ച നടപടിക്കെതിരെ സോഹന്‍ റോയ് സമര്‍പ്പിച്ച ഹര്‍ജി വ്യാഴാഴ്ചയാണ് പരിഗണിച്ചത്.

അതേസമയം, സിനിമയുടെ നിരോധനം രണ്ടാഴ്ചത്തേക്കുകൂടി നീട്ടി തമിഴ്‌നാട് ആഭ്യന്തരസെക്രട്ടറി രാമേശ്വര്‍ മിശ്ര ഉത്തരവിറക്കി. തങ്ങളുടെ ഭാഗം കേള്‍ക്കാതെയാണ് സിനിമ നിരോധിച്ചതെന്ന് സോഹന്‍ റോയിക്കു വേണ്ടി ഹാജരായ കൃഷ്ണന്‍ വേണുഗോപാല്‍, ദീപക് പ്രകാശ് എന്നിവര്‍ ചൂണ്ടിക്കാട്ടി. എന്നാല്‍, ബുധനാഴ്ച ഹാജരായി വിശദീകരണം നല്‍കണമെന്ന് ആവശ്യപ്പെട്ട് ചിത്രത്തിന്റെ അണിയറക്കാര്‍ക്ക് കത്തയച്ചിരുന്നുവെന്നും കോടതിയെ സമീപിച്ചിരിക്കുകയാണെന്നു പറഞ്ഞ് ആരും വന്നില്ലെന്നും തമിഴ്‌നാടിന്റെ അഭിഭാഷകന്‍ കോടതിയുടെ ശ്രദ്ധയില്‍പ്പെടുത്തി.15ന് ഹാജരാകണമെന്ന് ആവശ്യപ്പെട്ട് വീണ്ടും കത്തയച്ചിട്ടുണ്ടെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം അറിയിച്ചു. എന്നാല്‍, ഡല്‍ഹിയില്‍ വിശദീകരണം നല്‍കാന്‍ അവസരം നല്‍കണമെന്ന് അഭിഭാഷകനായ കൃഷ്ണന്‍ വേണുഗോപാല്‍ ആവശ്യപ്പെട്ടു. തമിഴ്‌നാട്ടില്‍ സുരക്ഷിതത്വമില്ലെന്നും ആക്രമിക്കപ്പെടാന്‍ സാധ്യതയുണ്ടെന്നും അദ്ദേഹം ചൂണ്ടിക്കാട്ടി. ഇതിനെ തമിഴ്‌നാട് എതിര്‍ത്തു. തുടര്‍ന്ന് 12ന് വിശദീകരണത്തിന് അവസരമൊരുക്കാന്‍ കോടതി തമിഴ്‌നാടിന് നിര്‍ദേശം നല്‍കി. വേണ്ടത്ര സുരക്ഷ ഒരുക്കണമെന്നും ഉത്തരവായിട്ടുണ്ട്
Back to top Go down
velayudhan
velayudhan

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:30 am

ഡാം 999 നിരോധനം: തമിഴ്‌നാടിന് സുപ്രീംകോടതി വീണ്ടും നോട്ടീസയച്ചു

ന്യൂഡല്‍ഹി: ഡാം 999 സിനിമ പ്രദര്‍ശിപ്പിക്കുന്നതിനുള്ള നിരോധനം നീട്ടിയ തമിഴ്‌നാട് സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ നടപടിക്കെതിരെ സമര്‍പ്പിച്ച ഹര്‍ജിയില്‍ സുപ്രീംകോടതി നോട്ടീസയച്ചു. ഒരാഴ്ചയ്ക്കുള്ളില്‍ മറുപടി നല്‍കണമെന്ന് നോട്ടീസില്‍ ജസ്റ്റിസുമാരായ എ. കെ. ഗാംഗുലിയും അനില്‍ ദവേയുമടങ്ങുന്ന ബെഞ്ച് ആവശ്യപ്പെട്ടു. കേസ് അടുത്ത വെള്ളിയാഴ്ച വീണ്ടും പരിഗണിക്കും.

മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാര്‍ പശ്ചാത്തലമാക്കി മലയാളിയായ സോഹന്‍ റോയ് സംവിധാനം ചെയ്ത ഡാം 999 തമിഴ്‌നാട്ടില്‍ നിരോധിച്ചതിനെതിരെ സോഹന്‍ റോയ് കോടതിയെ സമീപിച്ചിരുന്നു. സര്‍ക്കാറുമായുള്ള ചര്‍ച്ചയില്‍ വിഷയം പരിഹരിക്കാനായിരുന്നു നിര്‍ദേശം. എന്നാല്‍ തമിഴ്‌നാട് സര്‍ക്കാര്‍ സിനിമയുടെ നിരോധനം ആറു മാസത്തേക്കു കൂടി നീട്ടി.

ഇതിനെതിരെയാണ് സോഹന്‍ റോയ് സുപ്രീംകോടതിയെ സമീപിച്ചത്. ഓസ്‌കര്‍ നാമനിര്‍ദേശത്തിനുള്ള പട്ടികയില്‍ സിനിമ പരിഗണിക്കുന്നതിനാല്‍ കേസ് പെട്ടെന്ന് പരിഗണിക്കണമെന്ന് സോഹന്‍ റോയിക്കു വേണ്ടി ഹാജരായ അഡ്വ. ദീപക് പ്രകാശ്അഭ്യര്‍ഥിച്ചു. കേസ് പരിഗണിക്കുന്നതു വൈകിയാല്‍ സിനിമയെ ബാധിക്കുമെന്നും അഭിഭാഷകന്‍ അറിയിച്ചു.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DAM 999 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAM 999   DAM 999 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAM 999
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
malayalam4u :: Movie World :: Malayalam Cinema-
Jump to: