Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ I_vote_lcapPrithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ I_voting_barPrithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ I_vote_lcapPrithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ I_voting_barPrithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suku
suku

Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ Empty
PostSubject: Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’   Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As the latest multistarrers like ‘Happy Husbands’ have become overnight hits, newer projects on the pipeline are gradually bringing in more popular stars to boast themselves as multistarrers.

Hit maker Shafi's next movie with Jayaram as protagonist, titled ‘Makeup Man’ will now have a bunch of young popular stars in various pivotal roles. Prithviraj and Kunchakko Boban will be in the cast list of the movie which will cast them as film stars. The moviemakers have now roped in Sheela Kaul and Lakshmi Rai as the heroines of this movie.

The movie scripted by Sachi-Sethu will kick off the shoot by this Wednesday at the capital city, Thiruvananthapuram. Produced by M Renjith in the banner of Rejaputhra films, the movie will have some of its parts shot at Malaysia too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
M.R.P
M.R.P

PostSubject: Re: Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’   Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 3:54 am

thanks daa
Back to top Go down
mohan.thomas
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
mohan.thomas

PostSubject: Re: Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’   Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:00 am

jaada king..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’   Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’ Empty

Back to top Go down

Prithvi, Kunchakko, Sheela and Lakshmi Rai in ‘Makeup Man’
Page 1 of 1