Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. I_vote_lcaplist of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. I_voting_barlist of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. I_vote_lcaplist of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. I_voting_barlist of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.

Go down 
+5
mohan.thomas
MANNADIYAR
real hero
naayakan
yeldo987
9 posters
AuthorMessage
yeldo987
Forum God
Forum God
yeldo987

list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. Empty
PostSubject: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Here is the list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.
the list start from tenth position
10. Photographer

Why it isn't the absolute worst?
Because, it was the come back movie of yester year music director Jhonson .The song song ‘enthe Kannanu karuppu niram’,tuned by him in this otherwise forgettable movie

9.Pachakuthira

A few one liners by Salim kumar were just okay

8.Minnaminnikoottam

Jayasurya handles a couple of scenes well.

7.Thaskara Veeran:
Nayan’s curves pleased the front benchers…..!

6.De Ingottu Nokkiye:

We actually din’t expect anything from this……!

5.Thacholi Varghese Chekavar

4. Millenium Stars:

3.Suresh Gopi movies from the Pre-Bharat Chandran era:

Saiver Thirumeni,Mark Antony,High Way,Sasneham Sumitra,Pilots,Megha Sandesham etc...

2.Ee Pattanathil Bhootam

1.Chakram:

It was a close call between Vamanapuram Bus Route, Bhagavan and this one.Chakram won the race just because it was ditched out by one of the legends of malayalam cinema,the late Lohithadas.
(courtesy: Nikhil Menon)
Back to top Go down
naayakan
naayakan

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:31 pm

thanks Yeldo..
Back to top Go down
real hero
Forum God
Forum God
real hero

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
MANNADIYAR
MANNADIYAR

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:43 am

PRE BHARATH CHANDRAN ERA maathre ullo????

POST ille????

entammee..........
Back to top Go down
mohan.thomas
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
mohan.thomas

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
M.R.P
M.R.P

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:51 am

Pre Bharth ?Chandran era ilekku thanne aanu Suresh inte ippozhathe pokkum
Back to top Go down
raja
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
raja

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:44 am

best wishesh suresh
Back to top Go down
mohan.thomas
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
mohan.thomas

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:26 am

hope janakan will do well........
Back to top Go down
dracula
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
dracula

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:37 pm

hopanda padam kollilla
Back to top Go down
mohan.thomas
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
mohan.thomas

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:05 am

vaayil viral ittu ikkachiyude oru dance poyi kanderu.... da chekka...padam click aayi.....praani ippozhum kalikkunundo ennu nokkiyech vaa.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dracula
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
dracula

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:33 am

evideya clickiyathu ennu koodi paranjaal kollaaaam
Back to top Go down
mohan.thomas
Elite Poster
Elite Poster
mohan.thomas

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:02 am

theaters il aanu click aayath..

.allathe mammu padangal mammunnikalude idayil mathram click aakunna pole alla...... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
maadambi
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
maadambi

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 am

mammunikalude idayil polum click alla palathumm
Back to top Go down
MANNADIYAR
MANNADIYAR

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 am

athu ellaavarum kaanunnathaanalloo...
kurachu kaaaalamaayittu........

last example..... IVDUM SWARGAMAANU...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.   list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade. Empty

Back to top Go down

list of the most insufferable Malayalam movies of this decade.
Page 1 of 1