Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal I_vote_lcapPriyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal I_voting_barPriyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal I_vote_lcapPriyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal I_voting_barPriyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roshanpeter
roshanpeter

Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal Empty
PostSubject: Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal   Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 am

After playing 12 different roles in Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘What’s Your Rashee?’ Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is going to wed seven different men and one among them will be Malayalam superstar and National Award winner Mohanlal. After getting mixed reviews for ‘Pyaar Impossible’, Priyanka Chopra is gearing up for her next challenging role.

Earlier the buzz was that Priyanka will play multiple roles in the film but the actress denied the report. She has vowed never to play multiple roles in her career again. Priyanka has accepted the role because it involves challenge.

The six other heroes are yet to be decided. The film will be directed by one of her favorite directors, Vishal Bharadwaj. She received rave reviews for Vishal’s ‘Kaminey’ and keen to work with his next project.
Back to top Go down
mohan
Royal Fighter
Royal Fighter
mohan

PostSubject: Re: Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal   Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 1:03 am

After playing 12 avatars in What's Your Rashee?, rumour mills were agog that after working with Vishal Bharadwaj in Kaminey, Priyanka Chopra was going to play seven roles in his next film.

But the actress, whose film Pyaar Impossible opened to mixed reviews last Friday, has confirmed that she will be playing just one role, where her character is wed to seven different men!

The actress has vowed to never again play multiple roles in her career. Further, she states that like Kaminey this one too is a bit of a challenge since she has made it a point to accept films that have a challenge.

A spokesperson from Vishal Bharadwaj's office told Bollywoood Hungama that apart from Priyanka, the film will also have Malayalam star and National Award winner Mohanlal. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalized.
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

PostSubject: Re: Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal   Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:27 pm

All the best........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal   Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal Empty

Back to top Go down

Priyanka Chopra to act opposite Mohanlal
Page 1 of 1