Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. I_vote_lcapA.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. I_voting_barA.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. I_vote_lcapA.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. I_voting_barA.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathrace
deathrace

A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. Empty
PostSubject: A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!.   A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 pm

He has done it again. The Chennai Mozart A R Rahman has not let down the hopes of millions of Indians and he walked with grace when he took not one but two awards at the world famous Grammy night. The 52nd annual awards have honored Rahman with the best compilation soundtrack for a motion picture and the best motion picture song 'Jai Ho'. Rahman shares the second award with lyricist Gulzar. Bharatstudent congratulates Rahman and wishes him more success.
Back to top Go down
deathrace
deathrace

A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!.   A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:37 pm

"Insane eh ? I never even dreamt about winning all these awards..

I Once again want to thank the Almighty, my spiritual Sufi teachers Ameen Peerullah Malik Sahib, Danny boyle, Fox and the whole slumdog creative team, all the awesome actors in the movie, MIA and Resul Pookutty,

My whole team, Gulzaar ji, Sukvinder Singh, Tanvi Shah, Vijay Prakaash,

My friend and sound engineer the late H Sridhar , Deepak, PA Chetan, Vivvianne Chaix, Aditya Modi, Sivakumar, Noell james , Ganesh, Faiz, Anne-Marie, Ranjit Barot and the folks at Nirvana,

My agents Sam Schwartz and Amos Newman,

My friends Karan,Gopal and Vijay, Deepak Gattani, Mohan Chopra, Chris and Simon Long,

My mentor Manirathnam, mentors in Mumbai Shekhar Kapur and Subhash Ghai and mentor in the west, Andrew Lloyd Webber,

Folks at IDPR, Allison and Courtney,

My extraordinary musicians from Chennai and Mumbai,

My mother, My father, my Sisters and my lovely wife and children,

And all my well wishers from the world who keep me going ..

Jaiho India ..!"
Back to top Go down

A.R. Rahman wins two Grammies!!.
Page 1 of 1