Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread I_vote_lcapKudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread I_voting_barKudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread I_vote_lcapKudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread I_voting_barKudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread

Go down 
+4
MANNADIYAR
smitha
thambi
innachan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
innachan
innachan

Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread Empty
PostSubject: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 am

It is the maiden movie of Mythri Visuals, the makers of Daya, a television serial which bagged 22 awards including the Kerala State awards for the Best Serial and the Best Director. The film with Jayaram and Bhavana in lead roles, is being directed by Kiran, the director of many TV serials including the super hit comedy serial "Ettu Sundarikalum Njanum". Lyricist Vayalar Sarathchandra Varma and Music director Bijibal are coming together for the first time for this movie as well. The distributor of this family entertainer is Central Pictures.
Back to top Go down
innachan
innachan

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:02 am

Story

Kudumbasree Travels narrates the incidents in the lives of a group of innocent people living with no modern facilities in Chithirapuram village. One day they set out on a journey to the town to attend the wedding of their dear Aravindan, a chakkyar koothu exponent, on an old bus named "Kudumbasree Travels". This is the one and only bus service in their village. Aravindan's uncle Pachu and his friend Nittar were conspiring to prevent this wedding from happening. Pachu's intention is to get Aravindan married to his daughter instead allowing the impending marriage with a rich girl, Aswathi.
On their way, the marriage party meets Sreedevi, who holds a lot of secrets. Here, the story changes its course and the film unfolds ensuing incidents with a touch of humour.
Back to top Go down
innachan
innachan

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 am

ജയറാമിന്റെ കുടുംബശ്രീ ട്രാവല്‍സ് 21ന്

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

നായകനാക്കി നവാഗതനായ കിരണ്‍ സംവിധാനം ചെയ്യന്ന മുഴുനീള ഹാസ്യചിത്രമായ കുടുംബശ്രീ ട്രാവല്‍സ് ജനുവരി 21ന് പ്രദര്‍ശനത്തിനെത്തും.

ചിത്രത്തില്‍ ഭാവനയാണ് ജയറാമിന്റെ നായിക. ഒരു ബസ് യാത്രയിലൂടെയാണ് ചിത്രത്തിന്റെ കഥ നീങ്ങുന്നത്.ചിത്തിരപുരം ഗ്രാമത്തിന്റെ കണ്ണിലുണ്ണിയായ അരവിന്ദന്‍ നഗരത്തിലെ ഒരു സമ്പന്നകുടുംബത്തില്‍ നിന്നുള്ള പെണ്‍കുട്ടിയെ വിവാഹം ചെയ്യാന്‍ തീരുമാനിക്കുന്നു.

അരവിന്ദന്റെ വിവാഹം ആഘോഷമാക്കാന്‍ നാട്ടുകാര്‍ തീരുമാനിക്കുന്നു. ചിത്തിരപുരത്ത് നിന്നും ഒരു ബസില്‍ ആണ് ഇവരുടെ യാത്ര. യാത്രക്കിടെ ശ്രീദേവി എന്ന യുവതി ബസില്‍ കയറുകയാണ്. അരവിന്ദന്റെ ജീവിതത്തെ മാറ്റിമറിക്കുകയാണ് തുടര്‍ന്നുള്ള യാത്ര.

അരവിന്ദനായി ജയറാമും ശ്രീദേവിയായി രാധികയും അശ്വതി എന്ന കഥാപാത്രമായി ഭാവനയും വേഷമിടുന്നു. സംവിധായകന്റെ തിരക്കഥയ്ക്ക് തോമസ് തോപ്പില്‍ക്കുടി സംഭാഷണം ഒരുക്കിയിരിക്കുന്നു.

ബിജിബാല്‍ ആണ് സംഗീതം. ജയറാം ഒരു ചാക്യാര്‍കൂത്ത് കലാകാരനും ഭാവന ഒരു കൂടിയാട്ടം കലാകാരിയുമായിട്ടാണ് ചിത്രത്തില്‍ അഭിനയിക്കുന്നത്. അടുത്ത കാലത്ത് ഇറങ്ങിയ ചിത്രങ്ങളില്‍ നിന്നും തീര്‍ത്തും വ്യത്യസ്തമായ ഗെറ്റ് അപ്പിലാണ് ജയറാം കുടുംബശ്രീ ട്രാവല്‍സില്‍ എത്തുന്നത്.
Back to top Go down
thambi
thambi

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
thambi
thambi

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

Back to top Go down
thambi
thambi

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
thambi
thambi

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
thambi
thambi

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
smitha
smitha

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Jayaraam..mangumbol..Dileep nte kaalam veendum varum....Dileep mangumbol..veendum Jayaraam angane aanu kandu varunnathu...
Back to top Go down
MANNADIYAR
MANNADIYAR

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:42 pm

ingineyumokke enthinaaa padangal irakkunne??????

kazhinjayaazhcha JAYARAMinte oru padam kandittu bodham ithuvare shariyaayittilla....

ennaaa padam........ SEETHAKALYAANAM..........
Back to top Go down
machan
machan

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 am

Kudumbasree Travels censored!

Jayaram's first release of 2011 will be Kudumbasree Travels, which has been censored with a clean 'U' certificate and releasing on Friday, January 21 in 55 screens in Kerala.

The film is directed by debutant Kiran who directed the hit TV serial Ettu Sundarikalum Njanum. Bhavana is the heroine and the supporting cast are Jagathy, Maniyan Pillai Raju, Mamukoya, P. Sree Kumar,
Kalpana, KPAC Lalitha and others.

Jayaram needs a hit badly after the failure of Four Friends. In Kudumbasree Travels, the actor plays Aravindan a common innocent villager who gets entangled in a problem which leads to a comic twist.

The film is distributed by Central Pictures, a concern known for good quality commercial films.

thanks.. sify.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
menon
menon

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:43 am

thanks.macha..........................
Back to top Go down
nishpakshan
nishpakshan

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 am

അവസാനം ഇറങ്ങിയ 4 friends ഇന്റെ പരാജയം ജയറാം ഇനെ ബാധിച്ചിട്ടുണ്ട് എന്നുള്ളത് സത്യം ആണ് ...കൂടാതെ ദിലീപ് ഇന്റെ തിരിച്ചു വരവും ..ഈ ഘടകങ്ങള്‍ ഒക്കെ നില നില്‍ക്കുമ്പോഴാണ് ജയറാം ഇന്റെ കുടുംബശ്രീ ട്രാവെല്‍സ് പുറത്തിറങ്ങുന്നത് .......
Back to top Go down
bellari raja
bellari raja

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:24 pm

thanks..nishpakshan..ithu Jayaram inu pratheeksha ulla padam aanu...
pakshe look aakappade oru chaanthu pottu pole undu...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread   Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Kudumbasree Travels -- Jayaram and Bhavana -----Official thread
Page 1 of 1