Homeportal1*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
malayalam4u
Top posters
MANNADIYAR
 " NANPAN " .... Official thread I_vote_lcap " NANPAN " .... Official thread I_voting_bar " NANPAN " .... Official thread I_vote_rcap 
yeldo987
 " NANPAN " .... Official thread I_vote_lcap " NANPAN " .... Official thread I_voting_bar " NANPAN " .... Official thread I_vote_rcap 
real hero
allambans
mohan.thomas
ajith_mc86
deathrace
dracula
maadambi
mohan
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Clicks
 " NANPAN " .... Official thread Image
Powered by website-hit-counters.com .
flag
 " NANPAN " .... Official thread Flags_1
m4u webstat
malayalamcinema.forumakers.com-Google pagerank and Worth
m4u badge
Rating for malayalamcinema.forumakers.com
malayalamcinema

" NANPAN " .... Official thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
machan
machan

" NANPAN " .... Official thread Empty
PostSubject: " NANPAN " .... Official thread    " NANPAN " .... Official thread EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:35 am

സൂര്യയെ ഷങ്കര്‍ പുറത്താക്കി; 3 ഇഡിയറ്റ്‌സില്‍ വിജയ്!

" NANPAN " .... Official thread Vijay1

ബോളിവുഡില്‍ ബ്ലോക്ക് ബസ്റ്ററായ 3 ഇഡിയറ്റ്‌സിന്റെ റിമേക്കില്‍ നിന്ന് സൂര്യ പുറത്തായെന്ന് കോടമ്പാക്കം റിപ്പോര്‍ട്ട്. രാജ്‌കുമാര്‍ ഹിറാനി സംവിധാനം ചെയ്ത 3 ഇഡിയറ്റ്സില്‍ അമീര്‍ ഖാന്‍ ചെയ്ത നായകവേഷം തമിഴ് റീമേക്കില്‍ ഇളയ ദളപതി വിജയ് ചെയ്യുമെന്നായിരുന്നു പ്രാരംഭ റിപ്പോര്‍ട്ടുകള്‍. എന്നാല്‍, പിന്നീട് വിജയ്‌ക്ക് പകരം സൂര്യയെയാണ് ഷങ്കര്‍ നായകനാക്കാന്‍ തീരുമാനിച്ചത്. ഇപ്പോഴിതാ, സൂര്യയ്ക്ക് പകരമായി വിജയ് തന്നെ മതിയെന്ന് ഷങ്കര്‍ ഉറപ്പിച്ചിരിക്കുന്നു.

വിജയ്‌ക്ക് പകരം സൂര്യയെ നായകനാക്കിയതുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട് കോടമ്പാക്കത്ത് ഏറെ ഊഹാപോഹങ്ങള്‍ പ്രചരിച്ചിരുന്നു. തമിഴ് സിനിമയില്‍ ഏകാധിപത്യം നടത്തുന്ന ഡി‌എംകെ കുടുംബവുമായി വിജയ് ഇടഞ്ഞതോടെ ‘നന്‍‌പനി’ല്‍ നിന്ന് (സിനിമയുടെ തമിഴ് പേര് നന്‍‌പന്‍ എന്നാണ്) വിജയിനെ പുറത്താക്കാന്‍ ആരൊക്കെയോ ഷങ്കറെ നിര്‍ബന്ധിച്ചു എന്നായിരുന്നു ഒരു പ്രചരണം. അഴകിയ തമിഴ് മകന്‍, കുരുവി, വില്ല്, വേട്ടക്കാരന്‍, സുറ എന്നീ സിനിമകള്‍ വരിവരിയായി പൊട്ടിയതോടെ വിജയിന്‍റെ താരമൂല്യം കുറഞ്ഞതാണ് ഷങ്കറെ മാറ്റിചിന്തിപ്പിച്ചത് എന്നും ഊഹാപോഹങ്ങള്‍ ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നു.

ജനുവരി 26നാണ് നന്‍‌പന്റെ ഷൂട്ടിംഗ് ആരംഭിച്ചത്. ഹീറോ ഉള്‍‌പ്പെടാത്ത സീനുകളാണ് ഇപ്പോള്‍ ചിത്രീകരിക്കുന്നത്. നന്‍‌പനില്‍ സൂര്യയെ മാറ്റി വിജയിനെ നായകനാക്കാന്‍ ഷങ്കര്‍ തീരുമാനിച്ച കാര്യം പുറത്തുവന്നത് വെള്ളിയാഴ്ചയാണ്. കാവലന്‍ എന്ന സിനിമയിലൂടെ തമിഴകത്തെ ‘രണ്ടാമത്തെ താരരാജാവ്’ എന്ന പദവി തിരിച്ചുപിടിച്ച വിജയിന്‍റെ ജനപ്രീതി തന്നെയായിരിക്കാം ഷങ്കറെ മാറ്റിച്ചിന്തിക്കാന്‍ പ്രേരിപ്പിച്ചത് എന്നുവേണം കരുതാന്‍.

നന്‍‌പനില്‍ നായകനാകണമെങ്കില്‍ ‘ചില നിബന്ധനകള്‍ക്ക്’ ഷങ്കര്‍ തയ്യാറാവണം എന്ന് സൂര്യ ശഠിച്ചുവെന്നും തുടര്‍ന്നാണ് സൂര്യ വേണ്ടെന്ന് ഷങ്കര്‍ തീരുമാനിച്ചതെന്നും സ്ഥിരീകരിക്കാത്ത റിപ്പോര്‍ട്ടുകള്‍ ഉണ്ട്. ഇരുപത് കോടിയാണ് സൂര്യ ആവശ്യപ്പെട്ടത് എന്നും പറയപ്പെടുന്നു. എന്തായാലും, ഇപ്പോഴത്തെ സൂചനയനുസരിച്ച് വിജയ്, ജീവ, ശ്രീകാന്ത് എന്നിവരാണ് തമിഴ് റീമേക്കില്‍ കൂട്ടുകാരായി അഭിനയിക്കുക. ഇല്യാന നായികയാവുന്ന ചിത്രത്തില്‍ കോളജ് പ്രിന്‍സിപ്പലിനെ സത്യരാജ് കഥാപാത്രത്തെ അവതരിപ്പിക്കും. ജെമിനി ഫിലിംസാണ് സിനിമ നിര്‍മിക്കുന്നത്.
Back to top Go down
naayakan
naayakan

PostSubject: Re: " NANPAN " .... Official thread    " NANPAN " .... Official thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:35 am

It's official: 3 Idiots Tamil remake is Nanban

Ending all speculation and confusion about the Tamil title of 3 Idiots, its producers Gemini Film Circuit have announced that the movie will be titled Nanban. The announcement from the film giant also confirmed Vijay, Srikanth and Jiva as the three leads in the movie. Vijay will appear as the unorthodox genius Rancchod Das, which was played by Aamir Khan. Jiva and Srikanth will appear as the naïve Farhan Qureshi and Raju Rastogi, which were played by Madhavan and Sharman Joshi. Ileana D'Cruz will appear in the role played by Kareena Kapoor, and Sathyaraj will appear as the insensitive professor Virus, which was played by Boman Irani. The movie will also be released in Telugu as 3 Rascals.
Back to top Go down
naayakan
naayakan

PostSubject: Re: " NANPAN " .... Official thread    " NANPAN " .... Official thread EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 5:35 am

Cast and crew of Nanban

Cast: Vijay, Jiva, Srikanth, Satyaraj, Ileana D'Cruz, S.J. Suryah
Director: Shankar
Banner: Gemini Film Circuit
Cinematography: Manoj Paramahamsa
Music: Harris Jeyaraj
Art Direction: Muthuraj
Editing: Anthony
Lyrics: Na. Muthukumar
Back to top Go down
baasha
baasha

PostSubject: Re: " NANPAN " .... Official thread    " NANPAN " .... Official thread EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Who plays what in 3 Idiots remake?

" NANPAN " .... Official thread Director-shankar

Everyone is eager to know about who plays what role in the Tamil remake of 3 Idiots which has been named 'Nanban'. According to sources, Vijay will play the main lead, which, of course, goes without saying. Jiiva will essay the role of Sharman Joshi and is super excited about it. The role played by Madhavan will be done by Srikanth.

The powerful role of Boman Irani has gone to Sathyaraj while Sathyan will be stepping into Omi Vaidhya’s shoes. Director-actor SJ Suryah will make a cameo in Nanban and play Javed Jefri’s character. Ileana is the leading lady and Anuya play her sister in the film.
Back to top Go down
baasha
baasha

PostSubject: Re: " NANPAN " .... Official thread    " NANPAN " .... Official thread EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Actor Suriya walk-out from Nanban Movie

" NANPAN " .... Official thread Suriya_new

As soon as actor Vijay was chosen for the lead role in the remake of the movie 3 Idiots (Nanban), gossips flu through Kollywood about actor Suriya. Rumours say he asked for a high remuneration and the rights of the Telugu Version.

Sources say he was busy with 7am Arivu and Maatran and he was unable to give his dates.

There is also another rumour that actor Suriya has chosen to walk out of the movie since actor Vijay has taken interst in doing the film. Actor Suriya will probably hold a press meet to clear the rumours and give a proper reason for walking out of Nanban Movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: " NANPAN " .... Official thread    " NANPAN " .... Official thread Empty

Back to top Go down

" NANPAN " .... Official thread
Page 1 of 1